MARTIN MODERN 8 Martin Pl, Singapore Last updated on 2019 January 04 02:01
|Site Area||15,936.1 sqm (171,535 sqft)|
|Property Type||Apartment / Condo|
- Located in the highly sought after District 9, within the highly coveted lifestyle enclave of Robertson Quay.
- Two 30 storey towers with a total of 450 units, all of which come with a view of the gardens, the city of Singapore River, situated on a 1.6 hectare land size.
- Units are designed with well - proportioned, functional spaces, and very high quality finishes and fittings.
- Over 80% of land area in Martin Modern will be set aside for a botanic garden and an arboretum of native trees ad vegetation.
- 15 different spaces with various concepts like a party lawn, a forest trail, rain gardens and a maze among others as well as two rooftop gardens.
- Bespoke recreational facilities and GuocoLand's concierge services. The overall feel will be that of a plush and relaxed resort within city centre.
- Unique development crafted by master craftsmen:
- Master Architect : Yip Yuen Hong from ipli Architects,
- Project Architect : ADDP Architects, and
- Landscape Designer : ICN Design International.